NCECA FILM SCREENING – CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2014 (CLOSED)
The medium of film and video has become critical resource in ceramic art and education. NCECA is piloting a platform to screen a feature-length (60-90 minute) film at its 2015 conference in Providence, Rhode Island. Film entries must be independently produced, and ceramics-related. The 2015 film screening will be limited to 90 minutes or less in duration.
NCECA will only consider films with run times that fit the program slot.
The proposer must own rights to screen the film without payments to producers, talent or distribution services.
Films may not be sold during the conference other than through participating vendors in the resource hall.
The NCECA member(s) whose film is selected for inclusion in the program may be given a complementary conference registration.
In the event that someone who is not currently a member of NCECA submits the selected film, he/she may purchase a membership in NCECA in order to become eligible for the conference pass.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send an email to email@example.com including the following:
- Your name and contact information;
- Your connection to the film (eg. director/producer/marketing director);
- Title of the film;
- Subject(s) of the film;
- Release month and year of the film;
- Run time of the film;
- Brief description of the film to be used for promotional purposes (50-100 words);
- A still image or screen capture from the film to be used for promotional purposes if the film is selected;
- A head shot of the presenter to be used for promotional purposes if the film is selected;
- A brief (up to 50 word) bio of the presenter;
- A link to a clip of the film, minimum length of 10 minutes,
Send a DVD review copy via mail or UPS of the entire film to:
NCECA Communications Director, Cindy Bracker
c/o Bracker’s Good Earth Clays
1831 E 1450 RD
Lawrence, KS 66044