2019 NCECA Award & Honorary Nominations
Deadline: October 10, 2018 (11:59pm EDT) (CLOSED)
The National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts has advanced the stature and quality of our field by recognizing select individuals for their service, teaching, creative achievement and/ or extraordinary accomplishments through awards of excellence in ceramic art and education.
Nominations are now open for NCECA Fellows, Honors, Excellence in Teaching and Outstanding Achievement Awards. Nomination requirements and descriptions of the qualifications for these awards follow.
The nominator must be a current member of NCECA to put forth a nomination.
For questions about the Awards & Honoraries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations must be submitted using the NCECA online submittal process.
Please prepare BEFORE starting the online form.
- Nominee Name and Contact information
- Short biography of the proposed award recipient (Limit 350 words, upload as .doc, .docx, or pdf, not to exceed 2MB)
- Nominator Name and Contact information
- Letter of Nomination (2 page limit, upload as .doc, .docx, or pdf, not to exceed 2MB)
- Recommender/s information – maximum of three (3) – to include name, email, best phone, relation to applicant and number of years known.
- A maximum of three (3) letters of support (2-page limit, upload as .doc, .docx, or pdf, not to exceed 2MB each)
- The nominator will be responsible for introducing the awardee with a presentation limited to 9 minutes. At the end of the presentation, the awardee will be brought on stage to accept the award. Images are optional but encouraged if appropriate for the award.
Only completed nominations packets will be considered for approval at NCECA’s Fall Board of Directors meeting. Nominators and Awardees will be notified after Board selection. For questions about the Awards & Honoraries please contact email@example.com
NCECA recommends using Google Chrome or Firefox when using forms on this site. Some forms do not respond well to Internet Explorer or Safari. For technical assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com 303 828-2811 or 866 266-2322
Past Award Recipients https://nceca.net//about-us-2/awards-and-honoraries-overview/