2021 NCECA Award & Honorary Nominations
The National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts has advanced the stature and quality of our field by recognizing select individuals for their service, teaching, creative achievement and/ or extraordinary accomplishments through awards of excellence in ceramic art and education.
Nominations are open for 2021 NCECA Honorary Members, Fellows of the Council, Excellence in Teaching Awards, and Outstanding Achievement Awards. Nomination requirements and descriptions of the qualifications for these awards follow.
The nominator must be a current member of NCECA to put forth a nomination.
Nominations must be submitted using the NCECA online submittal process.
Applicants are strongly advised to prepare the following AND save a copy to your computer BEFORE starting the online submission process. Extended time in the form may cause the form to time out and the system to log you out. Your online submittal form must include the following or it will not be considered:
- Nominator Name and contact information will auto-populate once you have logged in to and accessed the form in the NCECA database.
- Additional nominator information to include best phone, relation to nominee, and the number of years known.
- Nominee Name and contact information to include email and best phone.
- Statement of impact of the proposed award recipient (Limit 300 words, upload as .doc, .docx, or pdf, not to exceed 2MB) Please provide a statement about the impact this individual has had on the field or the community they have influenced. Incorporate the nominee’s full name in the first sentence of the statement and detail significant accomplishments and impacts in the sentences to follow. A few biographical details may also be included. Proofread and verify name spellings in your statement before submitting. NCECA reserves the right to edit this statement and draw upon it for use in its conference promotional and reporting materials.
- Recommender/s information – minimum of two (2) – maximum of three (3) – to include name, email, best phone, relation to applicant, and the number of years known.
- A minimum of two (2) – maximum of three (3) letters of support (2-page limit, to be uploaded in the form as .doc, .docx, or pdf, not to exceed 2MB each)
For questions about the Awards & Honoraries please contact email@example.com
NCECA recommends using Google Chrome or Firefox when using forms on this site. Some forms do not respond well to Internet Explorer or Safari. For technical assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com 303 828-2811 or 866 266-2322
Past Award Recipients https://nceca.net//about-us-2/awards-and-honoraries-overview/