STANDARD Membership: $60
Standard Memberships allow artists, educators and others to enjoy new and traditional NCECA benefits at an affordable rate. Network with other artists and educators, keep pace with the latest developments in the field, and apply for residencies, fellowships and exhibition opportunities.
- ONLINE Searchable Directory listing You can now update your own contact information as soon as you change your address, phone number email or web site. Your friends and colleagues will always know how to find you.
- Members-only website access
- Member Event Posting Post information about your upcoming workshops, sales, openings or other newsworthy events on the NCECA website for public view.
- HOW TO GET YOUR EVENT POSTED:
Please email the event details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Venue name and link to your website
City, State of Event
Title of Event
Description of 40 words or less
- Discounts on ceramic materials, supplies, shipping, travel/lodging and business services
- Member pricing on conference and other events, 20% off NCECA merchandise & publications
- Fee-Free submissions to NCECA exhibitions Calls for Entry
- Annual journal The NCECA Journal is published annually, and features excerpts from all presentations at the annual conference.
If you have any further questions regarding membership or want to consider a gift of NCECA Membership as a companion in the clay journey of someone special in your life, contact us at: email@example.com or call 303 828-2811 or 866 266-2322 (Toll Free)
*Memberships are non-refundable
If you have any further questions regarding membership you can contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303 828-2811 or 866 266-2322 (Toll Free)
***If you cannot view PDF files, you may download Adobe Reader FREE at this link
“Great job…keep up the good work!”