National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts™ Logo Usage Policy
NCECA™, its primary logo, and logotype are all registered trademarks along with the full name of the organization.
NCECA has a variety of logo versions available for use by members and partners.
NCECA’s logo may not be altered or used on a product and/or service by a business in a way that could state or imply an endorsement that it is from NCECA. Logo may not be used in a manner that would confuse others into believing that the business or service originates from NCECA.
The logo should not be used in any way that discriminates or implies discrimination against any persons or groups based on age, ancestry, belief, color, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation or gender or any other protected category. Any use that does not comply with NCECA’s trademark policy or does not have written authorization from NCECA Executive is expressly prohibited.
LOGO USAGE GUIDELINES
1. All designs making use of NCECA logos must maintain proper spacing around the logo (typically the height/width of the logo’s letter n or a);
2. The Logo may be resized so long as it maintains adequate resolution and/ or legibility.
3. The rule of thumb is to provide the width and height of one of the logo’s primary letters, as the spacing around the corporate logo.
4. Under no circumstances can the logo be adjusted in such a way that its dimensions are elongated laterally, vertically or distorted in any other way.
5. NCECA prefers that the following tagline be included in any use of NCECA’s corporate or Conference logos.
The National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts is a dynamic organization that inspires global advancement and appreciation of the field through programs, exhibitions, opportunities and resources.
If used electronically, the logo and tagline should be hyperlinked to www.nceca.net.
LOGOS AVAILABLE FOR USE PENDING APPROVAL
Any organization that wishes to use the NCECA logo or NCECA Conference Logo shall seek permission in writing from the Executive Director, Joshua Green email@example.com.
Upon approval, a file of logos available for use will be provided to the requestor.
LOGOS AVAILABLE FOR USE, APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED
Membership Badge Logo:
NCECA Members in good standing may use the appropriate Member Badge Logo. Use of logo must be discontinued should NCECA membership lapse.