National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts™ Logo Usage Policy
NCECA™, its primary logo, and logotype are all registered trademarks along with the full name of the organization.
NCECA has a variety of logo versions available for use by members and partners.
LOGOS AVAILABLE FOR USE PENDING APPROVAL:
Any organization that wishes to use the NCECA logo or NCECA Conference Logo must complete the request form linked below, describing intended use and agreeing to abide by NCECA’s logo usage guidelines. Upon approval, a folder of usable logos will be provided to the requestor.
LOGO USAGE POLICY & GUIDELINES:
- Designs using an NCECA logo must be submitted to NCECA for review before they are published. NCECA may revoke permission to use the logo if the design is found to be in violation of the Usage Guidelines.
- The NCECA logo may not be used to promote anything — be it a product, service, business, or event — in a way that could imply NCECA’s origination of, or endorsement of, that thing.
- The NCECA logo may not be used in any way that discriminates or implies discrimination against any persons or groups based on age, ancestry, belief, color, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation or gender or any other protected category.
- The NCECA logo’s scale may be adjusted proportionally. However the logo must not be so far enlarged or reduced as to compromise its resolution and legibility.
- The NCECA logo must not be modified in any way other than proportional scale adjustments. The logo may not be stretched, skewed, compressed or distorted. The logo may not be recolored or embellished upon.
- Designs making use of the NCECA logo must maintain proper spacing around the logo. At minimum, a distance equal to the height of the largest letterform in the logo should be left on all sides.
- If possible, a design which uses NCECA’s logo should also incorporate the phrase: “The National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts is a dynamic organization that inspires global advancement and appreciation of the field through programs, exhibitions, opportunities and resources.”
- If used electronically, the NCECA logo and / or tagline should be hyperlinked to: www.nceca.net
LOGOS AVAILABLE FOR USE, APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED
Membership Badge Logo:
NCECA Members in good standing may use the appropriate Member Badge Logo. Use of logo must be discontinued should NCECA membership lapse.