2018 CONFERENCE APP- AVAILABLE IN EARLY FEBRUARY
LAUNCH DATE IS EARLY FEBRUARY!!!
WHY CAN’T I FIND THE 2018 PITTSBURGH EVENT?
We are planning a panoply of amazing programming for you! There are many pieces and parts that need to be orchestrated for the ease of the attendee. We anticipate release of the app in early February. The name of the app is called Attendee Hub and the 2018 NCECA conference will be released through it. You can download it now, but again the event will not be released until Feb.
In the mean time, a preliminary program can be downloaded here:
Download it to your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
Make sure you log in to utilize all features.
Once installed, you’ll have instant access to awesome features, like:
- Full event programming
- Detailed info about speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors (read their bios, view images, and pdf resources, etc)
- Check out the exhibitors and locate their booths more easily
- Exhibition listings
- Access the event schedule anytime and customize your agend
- Get important updates
- Personalized schedule integration-schedules can also be exported from the app to the native calendar on any mobile device. You need to be logged in.
- Notifications of important updates, special offers, and more
- Attendee Messaging
- Photos and comments from all sessions or from only the ones you attended
- Contact info of other attendees
- Social sharing on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Upcoming NCECA Calls for Entry
- Area Maps and much more…
- The NCECA app requires iOS 8 and higher or Android 4.1
- 84.6MB of data on your device
How to use the app:
HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN:
(check you have enough data on your device for the app 84.6MB as well as making sure you are running iOS 8 and higher or Android 4.1 and higher.)
- Access the Sign In page. Tap the hamburger icon in the upper-left corner to open the side nav, then Log In.
- Enter your info. You’ll be prompted to enter your first and last name. Tap Next. Enter an email address, then tap Next again.
- Verify your account. An verification email will be sent to your inbox. Open it and tap Verify Account. You’ll see your confirmation code has already been carried over. Just tap Finish.
You’ll be taken back to the Event Guide with all those great features unlocked.
• Why can’t I log in? https://docs.crowdcompass.com/pages/tblogin
Have questions? Let us know and we are happy to answer them.