INSTITUTIONAL Membership ($250) allows schools and nonprofit organizations to be in front of NCECA members 365 days a year. The organization or school’s Primary Contact for the Institutional Membership receives a one (1) year Individual Standard Membership. (Additional representatives of the organization may purchase a standard, student or transitional membership in order to enjoy the benefits of NCECA individually)
- Web-based Member Directory - As an Institutional Member, the Online Searchable Member Directory will allow you to stay in touch with potential and former students all year. The directory will link to your website, list your organization's programs (workshops, artist opportunities and residencies), and list undergraduate and graduate programs. You will also be able to upload your logo through your customizable profile page.
- Partner Links - Your Institutional NCECA Membership offers you the opportunity to link your company or organization with NCECA members. The "live" link on the NCECA website, shows your company LOGO and a brief description of your organization. If you do not see your company LOGO on the Partner Links pages, please submit a company description and your LOGO as a jpeg, web dimensions (not to exceed screen size). Under 1024 x 768 RGB (not CMYK) and over 130 x 130 pixels. Email (JPG files only) to: email@example.com
- One (1) Free e-Ad in the NCECA Monthly E-Newsletter - Institutional Members receive one (1) Free e-Ad in the NCECA Monthly E-Newsletter per year E-News Logo Request Form
Your “e-Ad” will link directly to your website, either your homepage or the page of your choice; just provide the URL along with your logo. We will accept requests for a specific month and reserve the right to place all ads at NCECA's sole discretion, as space permits.
- Discounts on Resource Hall Booth Fees - NCECA hosts an annual conference and regional events. Discounted booth space is available for all Corporate Members at our events.
- Additional booth preference points for Resource Hall assignments - One (1) point per year of Corporate Membership.
- Member Event Posting - Post information about your upcoming workshops, sales, openings or other newsworthy events on the NCECA website for public view.
- 20% Discount on NCECA Merchandise and Publications
- Members-only website access - Members only content is being developed and will be available in the near future.
- Annual Journal - The NCECA Journal is published annually, and features excerpts from all presentations at the annual conference.
- Hotel Block Advance Notice - Receive early alerts of hotel locations and availability.
JOIN ONLINE for NCECA Institutional Membership
Mail-In Membership Forms:
Individual Membership Form PDF download
Corporate/Institutional Membership Form
If you have any further questions regarding membership you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303 828-2811 or 866 266-2322 (Toll Free)
***If you cannot view PDF files, you may download Adobe Reader FREE at this link
NCECA has changed my life! I am eternally grateful!
— 2006 Portland Conference attendee