Image Submission Guidelines
* Since your images may be used in an Exhibition Catalog, we need to have high quality JPG images.
* Be sure that you are on a stable internet connection before uploading large images. (Wi-fi or dial-up connections are not recommended.)
* The resolution of images should be 150 DPI minimum; 300 DPI maximum.
* Images need to be of reasonable size (under 2mb is good)
* Images should be between 1400 pixels at the shortest and 2000 pixels at the longest dimension. 1920x1920 pixel images are also acceptable.
If your work is picked it will be displayed on our website as long as we have a file that fits the requirements above.
If you do not have image editing software, below are links to free online image editing applications:
The standard image details required on each image for all submittals:
- Brief image description
- Type of clay
- Firing / Decoration method
- Insurance value
- Retail value
The Exhibitions are a great wake up call to what's out there and the commitment that the work demonstrates. It is great seeing my students eyes light up when they see the exhibitions.