INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
The call for volunteers to support NCECA’s 2017 conference in Portland, Oregon is now open! NCECA relies on the efforts of nearly 150 volunteers to help us make Future Flux a memorable and positive experience for the community and our conference registrants.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Bag assembly (Monday and Tuesday work duties)
- Demonstrating Artist and Process Room assistance
- Onsite registration assistance
- Gallery Expo and Project Space set up
- National K-12 Exhibition support (includes unpacking, installing, striking and repacking)
- NCECA merchandise sales
- Badge checker at the doors to various lectures and events
- Know the lay of the land in Portland? We need bus ambassadors to ride on the shuttle and tour routes and help guide attendees to the many exhibitions taking place in Portland!
In exchange for volunteering approximately 13 hours you will receive a free conference pass, one-year of NCECA Membership…and an enriching experience!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.