2017 CONFERENCE WITHIN THE NCECA APP- Available late February
We’ve been talking about it for so long—and now it’s finally here! The FREE mobile app we created just for NCECA is now live. ***The 2017 Programming for Portland will be made available in February.
Download it now to your iPhone, iPad, or Android.
Once installed, you’ll have instant access to awesome features, like:
- Full event programming
- Detailed info about speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors (read their bios, view images, and pdf resources, etc)
- Check out the exhibitors and locate their booths more easily
- Access the event schedule anytime and customize your agend
- Get important updates
- Personalized schedule integration-schedules can also be exported from the app to the native calendar on any mobile device.
- Notifications of important updates, special offers, and more
- Attendee Messaging
- Photos and comments from all sessions or from only the ones you attended
- Contact info of other attendees
- Social sharing on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Restaurants in the area
- Upcoming NCECA Calls for Entry
- Area Maps and much more…
How to use the app:HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN:
- Access the Sign In page. Tap the hamburger icon in the upper-left corner to open the side nav, then Log In.
- Enter your info. You’ll be prompted to ente your first and last name. Tap Next. Enter an email address, then tap Next again.
- Verify your account. An verification email will be sent to your inbox. Open it and tap Verify Account. You’ll see your confirmation code has already been carried over. Just tap Finish.
You’ll be taken back to the Event Guide with all those great features unlocked.
Please note the icons on the bottom of the session screen to the right. Left to right tap: the pencil and you can type in notes about the session you want to remember, the ribbon to bookmark this session, the upside down tear drop is toggle on and off pins on a map, the alarm clock allows you set reminders so you dont miss a session, and the camera lets you access the devices camera to record pictures from the session.
Have questions? Let us know and we are happy to answer them.