AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION (TriMet)
Directions at the airport are clear to the MAX line. Take the RED line to access The Eastlund and the Portland Hilton Downtown. For the Eastlund, exit and board at the Convention Center. Exit and board at Pioneer Square Station to access the Portland Hilton Downtown. The Hilton is 656 feet from the station. Cost is $2.50 each way.
Trains, Buses and Streetcars
TriMet is the agency that operates trains, buses and street cars in the city of Portland, including MAX light rail trains that stop at the OCC.
Validity of TriMet Passes
TriMet passes are valid only during the conference dates (March 21-26) at the OCC.
- TriMet transit passes are valid upon receipt.
- Passengers should carry the transit pass at all times.
- There is no validation, stamping, ticket exchange or additional steps needed before riding public transportation.
- TriMet transit passes are valid on buses, MAX light rail and streetcars in the city of Portland.
- For information on routes, schedules, how to ride MAX light rail or instructions in other languages, visit www.trimet.org.
- The fine for riding TriMet without a valid pass is $175.
- The current fare for an Adult TriMet ticket is $2.50/2.5 hours or $5/day.
Lyft has a special offer for NCECA attendees: Get $5 off your first 3 rides, click below: